#14 TimTam Pops

Bakerella, she of the Cake Pops, also made some sort of Oreo Pop. I can't find it, but today I present TimTam Pops, and Mint Slice Pops. I can't taste them because they are chocolate, but they look pretty edible!!! I may try my hand at some Cake Pops before too long.

Pops all in rows

TimTam/Mint Slice Pops
  • 1 packet of TimTams or Mint Slice or other chocolate biscuit
  • 65g cream cheese (Philly)
  • 300g more or less of chocolate, to be melted
  • pop sticks, I cut some satay skewers

In your blender, whizz up the biscuits until they are crumbs and then add the cream cheese and whizz some more till it is all combined. Place in the fridge. When cold, cut into cubes of desired proportions, roll into balls. Insert sticks and refrigerate till 'set'. The dip into the melted chocolate and they are done!! I topped the Mint Slice Pops with a little crushed peppermint lolly. I poked holes in some polystyrene and then stood up all the pops to dry.

Look out here we come

Peri Naughty and Lorelai Gilmore were stalking the photo-shoot.

I wonder why???